Last time we discussed what can be done if you need prescriptions for your Workers’ Compensation injury.

The other major need is medical treatment.

If Work Comp insurance will not pay for your medical treatment, the options are go to trial, have group medical pay for the treatment, or have a third party pay.

Going to trial takes quite some time. If group will pay this may be the easiest. However, if you do not have group health or it will not pay then you may have another choice.

I have had a third party who will pay for medical treatment for some of my clients. Should you need medical treatment please call me, Attorney Dirk May, at 309-827-4371.